[Call for participants] Reporting on the European Youth Event 2016
The European Youth Press invites up to 110 young journalists to report from the European Youth Event (EYE) in Strasbourg in the framework of the European Youth Media Days (EYMD) 2016.
During the European Youth Media Days 2016, up to 110 young journalists with one shared motto are welcomed in Strasbourg: “Together we can make a change”. The theme will be implemented in a political, social and cultural sense, focusing on five different topics:
- War and Peace: Perspectives for a Peaceful Planet
- Apathy or Participation: Agenda for a Vibrant Democracy
- Exclusion or Access: Crackdown on Youth Unemployment
- Stagnation or Innovation: Tomorrow’s World of Work
- Collapse or Success: New Ways for a Sustainable Europe
If you want to become part of this event, you need to apply before the 30th of March 2016. For more information, check the website of the European Youth Media Days 2016.